LIU Jingchu is currently pursuing his doctoral degree in the Department of Electronic Engineering of Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, where he received his B.S. degree in 2012. His research interest include network data analytics, data-driven wireless communications, and cloud-based wireless networks.
- 07/17 (Expected) : PhD, Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
- 07/12 : BS, Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
-  J. Liu, T. Zhao, S. Zhou, Y. Cheng, and Z. Niu, "CONCERT: A Cloud-Based Architecture for Next-generation Cellular Systems," IEEE Wireless Communications, 2014, Accepted.[pdf]
-  J. Liu, S. Zhou, J. Gong, Z. Niu, and S. Xu, "On the Statistical Multiplexing Gain of Virtual Base Station Pools," IEEE GlobeCom, 2014.[pdf]
-  J. Liu, S. Zhou, J. Gong, Z. Niu, and S. Xu, "Graph-based Framework for Flexible Baseband Function Splitting and Placement in C-RAN," IEEE ICC'15 [pdf]
- Please see my ResearchGate homepage fora more up-to-date list of publications.
Department of Electronic Engineering
Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, China